01 Jun 7 Revenue Strategies for Your Orthopedic Practices
US Orthopedic Alliance (USOA) provides solutions for a practice to enhance or implement new ancillary business lines. We provide an array of turn-key options to drive new or additional revenue into your practice while enhancing clinical outcomes and patient experiences. USOA has also created expense saving opportunities for your practice
Below is a list of 7 revenue generating ancillary business lines:
- Durable Medical Equipment – Whether your office dispenses your own DME or not, USOA can provide solutions and opportunities to expand your current processes. Specialty DME products and cost analysis programs provide benefits to a practice.
- Wound Care – Solutions to physicians’ chronic wounds.
- Membrane Wrap – unique DUAL-LAYERED dehydrated human amnion membrane allograft
- Dermistat – Autologous skin-cell graft used for advanced wound coverage
- Incision care program – Products designed to reduce infections, scarring and increase healing in the initial post operative phase. Improving clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction along with enhancing revenue
- EQ Software Application – Simple smartphone software application to assess fall risk and neurological functions. Ideal for pre/post operative and osteoporosis fall risk assessments
- Physician Dispensing – Providing the patient an opportunity to receive their prescribed medication prior to leaving your practice is a patient convenience. The dispensing program allows insurance adjudication in the same manner as a commercial pharmacy
- Physical Therapy programs – Consulting programs designed to improve your current departments profitability. Programs developed to work directly with your therapy team to improve productivity from treatments, documentation, and billing/collections
- Group Purchasing Organization – USOA has created a Group Purchasing Organization for practices. This GPO can provide clinics tremendous costs savings in office and clinical supplies
*Please contact Kevin Dinant (VP Ancillary Services) for further information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell Phone: 814-571-3580